Saturday, February 21, 2009

mexico - second impression

DAMN, waking up and feeling like a retired crack ho, that is never a good start in the morning.. The sun is maximised outside, the heat is peaking & and the sea is roaring! It sounds perfect. Not. I am sick!!! Damn, I was finished shooting the PH yesterday.Finally some time off!!!!Instead I got my time off in bed feeling my soar throat, my dripping nose, my eking bones and overheated brain !!! So instead off doing it, I will imaging doing it.. Waking up 7am in the morning feeling great observing the wild Mexican nature waking up to a new day. I get my board shorts on, kissing my beautiful girlfriend goodbye, while she is a sleep. Meeting the guys at sunrise, and heading for playa Penita. Playa Penita is supposed to be a great place to learn to surf, my debut!BUT, Iam lying in the bed sick, and alone. Like the retired crack ho. DAMN!

No comments: